I. Some Definitions:
The terms "we," "us" and "Company" refer to HowAreYouChangingThings Inc dba
Agentless, a registered corporation in Ontario, Canada, or any successor or assignee of the Company.
The terms "you" and "user" refer to the particular "Member," as defined in
II. Categories of Information We Collect:
A. Information You Provide to Us: When you register to use Agentless on a trial or other
basis, communicate with customer service, or send us an email, you provide us with information that we
collect. Such information may include your IP address, name, physical address, email address,
phone number, cellphone number, credit card information, and other information such as gender,
occupation and other demographic information to help us improve your experience.
By providing us with this information, you consent to your information being collected, used and stored by
B. Lists and Campaigns: When you put together a campaign, you create a contact list, or
create a campaign using the tools on our Website we have access to the data on your list and the
information in your campaign.
C. Other Information We Receive and Store. When you register to use Agentless, we
store "cookies," which are strings of code, on your computer. With those cookies,
we are aware of and collect information concerning when you visit our Website, when you use Agentless,
your browser type and version, your operating system and platform and other similar information.
You may turn off all cookies that have been placed on your computer by following the instructions on
your browser on how to block cookies that have been placed on your computer. However, if you
block our cookies it will be more difficult, and maybe impossible, to use the Services as defined in
When we send emails to our own registered Agentless customers, we'll sometimes track who opened the
emails and who went so far as to click on any of the hyperlinks. We do this to measure the
performance of our email campaigns, and to improve our offerings to specific customer segments.
We use other third parties to handle secure credit card transaction processing from our site.
When you make purchases on Agentless, we send your billing information as necessary for the third party to
process your order.
We sometimes review campaigns of our subscribers to verify compliance with our agreements.
We operate in accordance with relevant data protection legislation.
III. Use and Disclosure of Information We Collect:
We will use and disclose your information only as follows:
(1) If you leave your personal information when you visit our Website, we may send you an email
asking whether you wish to activate or deactivate your free trial (if you do not use it after a
reasonable time). We like to remove dormant accounts from our system, to keep our database clean.
(2) We may use your information to send you emails to collect invoices, receipts, notice of
delinquency in payment, changes of credit card numbers, try to collect money owed, to encourage renewal
and other subscription related information.
(3) We may send you "System Alert Messages" warning you of events such as planned outages,
system improvements (that may directly affect your account), version updates, point releases, abuse
warnings and customer service information.
(4) If you sign up for a free trial, but never activate your account or log in, we send an automatic
follow-up email within a few weeks (in case you never got your login instructions the first time).
(5) If you submit a help ticket to Agentless, our system might automatically send you a brief survey
email, requesting your feedback on how your issue was resolved. We use this information to improve
our customer services. Submitting a help ticket does not add you to any mailing list.
(6) We may use your information to protect the rights and safety of us, our members, officers,
employees and customers;
(7) We may use your information to notify you of termination of the Term as defined in the Terms of
(8) We may use your information to meet any legal requirements such as complying with legal process
or otherwise as required by law.
(9) We may disclose your information to third parties, such as credit card processors and law
enforcement agencies, as reasonably required to meet the objectives for which we may use your information
as set forth above. We may also disclose your information to our attorneys, accountants and other
advisors as reasonably required in connection with our business operations.
(10) We may transfer your information in the event of the sale of substantially all of the assets of
our business to a third-party or in the event of a merger, consolidation or acquisition.
However, in such event, any acquirer will be subject to the provisions of our commitments to you.
(11) We will send you other information and promotional messages only if you opt-in to receive them.
IV. We NEVER Touch Your Customer Lists:
(1) Your recipient lists are stored on a secure Agentless server. We do not, under any circumstances,
steal your list, contact your list, market to your list, sell your list, or share it with any other party,
unless required to by law. Your recipient list is kept strictly confidential.
(2) Only carefully selected, authorized personnel have access (for customer service and
abuse-monitoring purposes) to view system accounts and campaigns.
(3) We do not hold your lists hostage, we do not make it difficult to reclaim them.
You may export (download) your lists from Agentless at any time.
V. Safeguarding Your Information:
(1) To protect your information, our credit card processing vendor uses the latest
128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for secure transactions. In addition, our vendor
is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, such as the Visa Cardholder
Information Security and Compliance (CISP), MasterCard® (SDP), and Discovery Information Security
and Compliance (DISC).
(2) Agentless accounts require username and password to log in. When you're finished using Agentless,
please click the "log out" link in the top right corner of your screen, to prevent someone from
using your computer to access your account. You must keep your username and password secure and not
disclose it to a third party.
(3) Due to the sensitive nature of your recipient lists, we do not re-send forgotten passwords.
Users must follow online instructions to reset their passwords if they forget them.
(4) Account passwords are encrypted. We cannot see your passwords. We can only reset them.
VI. Breach of Security Policy:
(1) Nobody is safe from hackers these days. Agentless will notify you as soon as possible if a
breach in security results in an unauthorized intrusion into our system which directly or materially
affects you or your subscribers, and will subsequently report the corrective action taken in response to
(2) it should be noted however, that when you send a campaign, it bounces around the Internet from server
to server, and can theoretically be read by prying eyes and nosy techies and government officials.
We have no control over the security and privacy of your emails and Members after you hit the "Send"
button from Agentless. So if you're sending extremely private information to your recipients, and
require absolute secrecy, email is not the way to go.
VII. Notification of Changes:
you have given to us, and will become effective as of the later of the date we post on the Website or send
the email. If such changes are overall disadvantageous to you, you may object to them within 20 days
after their being posted on our website or delivered to you, in which case none of the proposed changes will
be effective with respect to information that we have then already collected; but only to information we
collect in the future.
VIII. Accuracy of Data and rights:
(1) We do our best to keep your data accurate and up-to-date to the extent that you provide us with the
information we require to do that. If your data changes (including, but not limited to, a change in your
email address) then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes so that we can keep your records
(2) We retain the data about you only so long as reasonably required.
(3) We will give you access to any of your personal information that we hold about you within 30 days
of any request you make for such information. We may charge you for providing this information to you,
as permitted by applicable law.
X. Effective Date:
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns or wish to update, delete or change any personal
through postal mail at:
196 Egremont St. N,
Mount Forest, ON N0G 2L2
Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.